Job Vacancy: Digital/Social Media Executive
We are looking for a Digital/Social Media Executive to join our business. The ideal candidate would be a graduate with a keen interest in social media and PR.
The role would suit someone who is currently working in a digital agency or who has some experience and is looking to get their ‘foot in the door’ and start a rewarding career in this industry. We offer a competitive package and opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Social media – writing content for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook for clients.
- Social media and PR reporting and administration.
- SEO research – keywords, SERPS.
- Writing meta descriptions for clients’ products and web pages.
- Writing posts for agency’s own social media accounts.
- Issuing press releases to the media.
- Maintaining databases.
- Answering telephone calls, where required.
- Writing online content for blogs, websites and publications.
- Monitoring media coverage – on and offline.
- Researching and writing blogs.
- Supporting our team with running PR, SEO and Social Media campaigns.
Use of social media scheduling tools.
Understanding of basic SEO, including Google Analytics.
Competence in use of social media for business (specifically Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn).
Ability to use CMS systems to edit websites.
Competence in content writing.
Good grades in A-Levels (or equivalent) and BA Hons Degree (preferable).
Great office environment with close access to retail (Fox Valley).
Salary depending on experience.
Bonus incentive for new business.
If you are looking to make a name for yourself in PR and Social Media, have a can do attitude and the skills and experience we are looking for, this could be the role for you! To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.