Junior PR Executive vacancy
We are recruiting for a Junior PR account executive to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and an interest in social media and the world of digital.
The role would suit a graduate with work experience in or who is currently working at a PR or digital agency. There is the opportunity for progression within the role, with the candidate expected to move up to Account Executive on meeting expectations and, as their abilities expand, they would be given the chance to manage their own accounts.
- Social media – writing content for Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook for clients.
- Day to day management of social media on behalf of our and its clients.
- Monitoring social media activity and compiling reports.
- Writing posts for agency’s own social media accounts.
- Issuing press releases to the media.
- Maintaining databases.
- Answering telephone calls, where required.
- Monitoring media coverage – on and offline
- Researching and writing press releases.
- Researching and writing blogs.
- Taking photos, where required.
- Organising media events and supporting clients attending exhibitions.
- Supporting the team with running PR, SEO and Social Media campaigns.
Use of social media scheduling tools.
Understanding of basic SEO, Google Analytics.
Competence in use of social media for business (specifically Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn).
Ability to use CMS systems to edit websites.
Competence in copywriting, particularly for b2b organisations.
Good grades in A-Levels and BA Hons Degree (preferable)
Great office environment with close access to retail (Fox Valley).
Salary depending on experience.
Bonus incentive for new business.