Dragonfly PR recruiting for Digital Media Role
We are one of South Yorkshire’s leading PR and digital agencies, with an extensive client base, which is predominantly business-to-business.
We are looking to enhance our online offering by making a senior appointment to our digital media team. The role would involve:
- Generating online content for clients websites
- Managing social media accounts for clients
- Coming up with new ideas and SEO plans and content strategies for clients
- Writing blogs for clients’ websites and blog sites
- Writing and distributing e-newsletters
- Uploads to clients’ Content Management Systems
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Writing content for online trade and consumer media journals
- Generating SEO/Analytics reports to show constant improvement in visitor traffic for clients
- Writing and implementing a marketing plan to grow Agency’s digital/online business
Ideally, you will have 2-3 years’ experience either in-house or in a digital marketing/SEO agency.
You will need
- Initiative and self motivation
- Ability to work on many different projects at the same time
- Great communication skills
Please email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com .