Who they are
CenFRA is the UK’s Centre of Excellence for robotic and automation activities relating to the food and drink industry. The publically funded project helped food and drink manufacturers to automate their businesses in order to enhance efficiency and competitiveness.
What we did for them
We designed an integrated marketing campaign that included Public Relations, social media, SEO and blogging. The aim was to communicate regularly with national food and drink manufacturing SME businesses. We also produced a regular e-newsletter that we issued to food manufacturing businesses.
What the results were
- Achieved 83% awareness within the target market.
- Provided PR and media support for around 20 regional events
- Organised an Awards Ceremony with over 250 delegates
- Developed a website that received over 4,000 visits per month
- Produced highly engaging videos to be used to promote the campaign.
- Positioned CenFRA as the industry leader, through expert opinion pieces secured in major food trade titles
- Managed an effective social media campaign, via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Youtube and Linkedin.
- Generated around 35 leads per month for the project over 400 per year