Paradise Fruits by Jahncke
Who they are:
Paradise Fruits by Jahncke is a natural ingredients supplier behind four of Europe’s most innovative fruit and vegetable processing businesses and is a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading food manufacturers of baked goods, confectionery, chocolate, cereals and snacks.
Under the Paradise Fruits banner are four distinctive natural ingredients businesses. These include:
- Paradise Fruits Solutions, which specialises in the design and delivery of high fruit, low water activity fruit ingredients and customised solutions including ready-to-eat snacking products.
- Paradise Fruits Freeze-Dried, a leading supplier of freeze-dried fruit and speciality items for all aspects of the food industry.
- Paradise Fruits Frozen an IQF and cold-store specialist.
- Paradise Garden, which specialises in the global sourcing and supply of freeze dried herbs, spices, vegetables and other speciality culinary ingredients which complements the ingredient offering from Paradise Fruits.
The company has a history spanning over 130 years. Still owned by the Jahncke family, Paradise Fruits has its manufacturing plant in the Altes Land area of Northern Germany, which is the largest continuous apple growing area in Europe.
What we do for them:
Dragonfly PR manages a media relations and content marketing campaign for Paradise Fruits, focusing on UK and international markets, including Europe and USA.
For this food manufacturing client, we developed a bespoke public relations strategy that enables us to provide a dedicated PR and Event Management Service. This includes:
- Managing all press office activity before, during and after each trade event.
- Generating coverage of the company’s attendance prior to the events taking place and in all post-show reviews.
- Organising meetings with some of the UK and Europe’s leading food editors during the shows.
- Securing thought-leadership articles and features in leading trade titles within the UK, EU and USA.
- Identifying key trends within the food industry and creating reactive press releases / content.
- Defining key messaging and assistance to develop brand plan for 2020.
- Managing news product launches and facilitating product drops where required.
- Assistance with LinkedIn content.
- Managing all general media enquiries.
Results so far…
We are still in the early stages of working with Paradise Fruits by Jahncke. However, in a short time, our public relations team has already secured fantastic results, with coverage achieved in a variety of UK, USA and EU based trade publications.
We have also secured thought-leadership articles focusing on 2020 food trends within US trade magazines and Dragonfly PR has arranged for a number of leading food manufacturing trade editors to meet with Paradise Fruits at a major global trade exhibition in Paris.