Dragonfly seeks Digital/Content Marketing Specialist
We are one of South Yorkshire’s leading PR and digital agencies, with an extensive client base, which is predominantly business-to-business in construction, manufacturing and the food industry.
We are looking to enhance our online and digital offering by appointing a Content & Digital Specialist. The role would involve:
- Generating online content, mainly for clients’ websites
- Managing social media accounts for clients
- Coming up with new ideas and SEO plans and content strategies for clients
- Writing blogs
- Writing and distributing e-newsletters
- Uploads to clients’ Content Management Systems
- PPC (Google and LinkedIn)
- Search Engine Optimisation (mainly organic)
- Writing content for online trade and consumer media journals
- Generating SEO/Analytics reports to show improvement in visitor traffic for clients
- Working with our PR team to maximise opportunities for clients
- Contributing to new business presentations with content and digital marketing ideas
- Supporting and managing own digital marketing accounts
- Writing and implementing a marketing plan to grow Agency’s digital/online business
- Ideally, you will have minimum 3 years’ experience either in-house or in a digital marketing/PR agency.
We are looking for a self starter, who can use their own initiative and who has the ability to work on many different projects at the same time.
We can offer: a competitive salary. Bonus for new business. 24 days paid annual leave. All Bank Holidays. Pension scheme.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org