PR & Social Media Executive - vacancy!
We are seeking an experienced PR & Social Media Executive. You will have expertise in running PR & Social Media campaigns, preferably in a digital or PR agency. Experience on business-to-business (b2b) accounts would be an advantage.
The role will involve working in a team to delivery results for clients, in terms of increasing their social media presence, boosting engagement, as well as creating content for social media posts on Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You may also be required, on occasion to set up and run small scale Linkedin PPC/Facebook Advertising campaigns. You would also be required to produce monthly social media analytics reports and would be involved in day-to-day meeting and account handling duties for clients.
In addition, you would be expected to create content for websites, blogs, press releases, features and case studies on behalf of our clients, as well as for Dragonfly PR. You would also manage press cuttings services and reporting for a set number of clients.
Working as part of an experienced team, you will make a valuable contribution to the ongoing success of our client’s campaigns, as well as enhancing your own skills and experience.
- Minimum one year agency experience in a Digital Marketing, PR or social media role.
- B2B experience essential; knowledge of construction and manufacturing is a bonus.
- Passion to help clients; desire to always do your best.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter.
- Experience of working with a number of clients simultaneously.
- Experience of being part of a team to deliver PR campaigns and demonstrate ROI.
- Social and content experience, content writing, press/media relations.
- Happy to be part of a new business squad and work to grow the agency.
- Your values match our own: Responsive, Accuracy, Teamwork, Honesty, Great advice and Build relationships
Hybrid/home working flexibility
All statutory Bank Holidays plus Christmas Eve as holiday
A supportive team environment.
If you wish to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please call on 0114 349 5341 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org