Are you a Copywriter, Digital Marketing or Public Relations Executive looking for a new challenge?
The person we are looking for could be a recent graduate or someone with a couple of years’ experience, we don’t mind - it's having the right skills and attitude that matters! Ideally we'd like someone who has the ability to write meaningful tweets and other social media posts, who has some experience of b2b marketing and who is able to generate content for use online and in magazines.
If this sounds like you, then we would be excited to hear from you!
This exciting career opportunity will involve elements of both PR and Social Media and you will be working as part of a growing team, supporting our agency in providing the best possible service to our range of construction and manufacturing sector clients.
- Managing social media accounts, including regular posting and coming up with ideas for campaigns
- Boosting Dragonfly PR’s own social media profile
- Writing blogs and press releases
- Writing copy for websites
- Supporting the team with producing and compiling reports for clients
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you will need a driving licence and your own transport for this role.
No recruitment agencies please…