Awards Success for Dragonfly PR Clients
A number of our manufacturing and construction clients have had cause for celebration over recent months, after winning awards thanks to continued support from the Dragonfly PR team.
BG Engineering, a precision Sub-Contractor specialising in CNC machining, global manufacturer of rail fasteners Pandrol and EnviroVent, one of the UK’s leading ventilation manufacturers, have each secured national industrial or regional business awards, all as a result of entries drafted by our PR team.
We have also helped other manufacturing or construction sector clients to be shortlisted or win awards in the past 12 months.
- South Yorkshire and North Midlands Apprenticeship Awards 2018 – Winner of Medium Employer of the Year.
- Insider Made in Sheffield Awards 2018 – Finalist in the Apprenticeship/Training Scheme category.
- Derbyshire Times Business Awards 2017: Highly Commended in the Excellence in Manufacturing category.
- Manufacturer MX Awards 2017 – Finalist in the Manufacturing Services category.
- Rail Business Awards 2018 – Winner of the Technical Innovation category
- UK Rail Industry Awards (UKRIA) – Shortlisted in the Product Innovation category
- National Energy Awards 2017 - Winner of the Smart Product of the Year Award
- Manufacturer MX Awards 2017 – Shortlisted in the ‘Sustainable Manufacturer’ category.
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers’ (CIBSE) – Shortlisted in the Yorkshire Region Manufacturers’ category.
- H & V News Awards – Shortlisted in the Domestic Ventilation Product of the Year category in both 2017 and 2018.
- Tomorrow’s FM 2017 – Shortlisted in Best Product category
- Offsite Awards 2018 – Highly Commended in Education Project of the Year category.
Rebecca Hart, one of the award-winning PR team at Dragonfly PR said: “We have had a great track record of success over the past 12 months in winning awards – with a success rate of over 80%. Awards are a fantastic way for companies to be recognised for their achievements on a regional, national and international basis and we look forward to many more awards successes in the future.”
If you’re looking to partner with a South Yorkshire based PR agency that has experience in entering and winning construction, manufacturing and regional and national business awards, get in touch. Email: email@example.com or call: 01709 300130 to find out more.